In 2011 the Museum of the History of Polish Jews launched the Central Judaica Database, a program whose aim is to digitalize Judaica collections. The project is financed by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage within the framework of the Culture + multiannual programme operated by the National Audiovisual Institute.
CBJ provides digital images of Judaica from many Polish museums, archives and private collections.
OBJECTS IN THE COLLECTION OF POLIN MUSEUM AND PARTNER INSTITUTIONS
- Deklaracja dostępności
- Museum of the History of Polish Jews
- Museum of Independence
- Regional Museum in Łęczna - branch of Lubelskie Museum
- Association of the Jewish Historical Institute
- National Museum of Archaeology
- Museum of Kresy in Lubaczow
- Muzeum Pojezierza Łęczyńsko-Włodawskiego
- Castle Museum in Łańcut
- Museum in Sosnowiec - Schoen Palace
- Jewish Historical Institute
- Historical and Archaeological Museum of Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski
- Archives in Poland